In the wake of increasing crime against women, NIT polytechnic has constituted ‘The Women’s Grievance Cell’ to provide security to girl students and women employees.
- The Cell will deal with the cases/complaints of any mental harassment, unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature.
- Any female student or women employee will have the right to lodge complaint in complaint box installed at various places of the college campus concerning harassment against male student or the employee of NIT group of Institutions.
- The student or an employee found guilty in any kind of activities shall be debarred for period up to three years or expelled from the institute by the Management of the Principal.
Prof. Bhagyashri Wankhede
Mobile No : 7709045792
Prof. Vidya Umrey
Mobile No. : 9422457088
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by working women.
- To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, girls in particular.
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by women of all strata due to gender issues.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create a sense of responsibility in the students and have healthy study and work culture in all Schools of the University.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff in the NIT Polytechnic. To foster decision-making ability in girl students for making informed choices in areas like education, employment and health.
- To develop critical thinking ability of women students.
- To inculcate team spirit in the students.
MEMBER AT WOMAN CELL
|1||Prof. Prajakta Deshmukh||9503560322|
|2||Prof. Bharti karare||9850298598|
|3||Prof. Poornima Dongre||9372823258|
|4||Prof. Rupali Singh||9371999743|
|5||Dr. Sunanda Wankhede (NGO Member)|
|2||Yoga Pranayam Workshop||VIEW|
|3||Self Defence Training||VIEW|
|4||Guest Lecture on Balance Diet||VIEW|
|5||Guest Lecture on Women’s Health and well being||VIEW|
|7||Guest Lecture on Road Safety & Awareness||VIEW|
Girls Complaint Box