Mentoring Grievance Cell
STUDENTS GRIEVANCE CELL
The main objective of the Grievance Cell at NIT Polytechnic is to look after the students’ issues and to redress it by solving problems related to academics and administration, hence to establish synchronization between students and the Institute so as to promote them to better learning in a healthy and carefree ambience.
Senior faculty members are member of this cell. They look into the difficulties faced by the students in academic and administrative matters; students can approach the members of this cell to resolve their problems. They can also use suggestion and complaint boxes and email to bring academic discomforts and grievances to the notice of management.
OBJECTIVES OF STUDENTS GRIEVANCE CELL:
The constitution of Grievance Cell shall be in connivance with following objectives:
- To introduce a Monitoring strategy to administer the operative of Grievance Redressal Policy
- To maintain the pride of the College by confirming strife free atmosphere by ensuring amiablerelationship between Student&Student and Student& Teacher.
- To reassure the students to report their grievances and problems freely and openly, without any fear of being maltreated.
- Student should use the complaint box to convey their complaints and suggestions in writing for the improvement in academics and administration. Their names shall be kept secret.
- To guide the Students to show respect for one another and show extremecontrol and tolerancein case of any incident of conflict takes place.
- To direct the Students to abstain from provoking Students against others, teachers and College administration
- To ensure that all staff members arekind to the Students and do not behave in a hurtful manner towards any of them for any reason.
- To launch an organized pattern of interaction with Students so as to produce information on their expectations
- To categorizeerrorsof system in the execution of several other notifications in order to find solutions.
- To educate the Students about their duties and responsibilities to access benefits under Institutional policies
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR REDRESSAL:
- The final responsibility for Grievance Redressal rests with the Principal of the College.
- The College expects that Grievance Redressal be time bound and result oriented.
- Every Grievance is expected to be resolved within a maximum period of fifteen working days.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell of the college shall monitor status and progress of Grievance Redressal and shall furnish quarterly report on Grievance Redressal position to the Principal.
The Student Monitoring and Grievance cell constituted as under.
|1||Prof. Nagesh Ijamulwar||Chairman||9822468792|
|2||Shri. B.S. Naidu||Member||9158995070|
|3||Mrs. Vidya Umrey||Member||9422457088|
|4||Prof. Bhagyashree Wankhede||Member||7709045724|
|5||Prof. Chandresh Bhange||Member||9561633872|
|6||Prof. Pournima Dongre||Member||9372823258|
|7||Prof. Rupesh Bobde||Member||8007011666|
|8||Prof. Nilesh Sonare||Member||9923106721|
|9||Prof. Sachin Ladekar||Member||9881713293|
|10||Prof. Satyajit Deshmukh||Member||9422553413|
This Cell has been formed to solve all the grievances of the students and staff. It is to maintain healthy atmosphere at the Institute.
STUDENT COMPLAINT BOX