List of Documents
Documents Required with Application
(For Admission to First Semester)
- Original and a copy of statement of SSC marks.
- Original and a copy of School Leaving Certificate of the institute last attended.
- Original and a copy of statement of HSC marks.(if available)
- Original and a copy of Caste Certificate for Backward Class Candidate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, only VJ, DT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC ,SBC and category.
- Copy of Marks Statement of 8th and 9th class.
Documents Retention Policy
Admission of the students will be taken as provisional admission after submission of all required documents and fee. All the original documents will be verified by the DTE and if found satisfactory. Then the admission will be confirmed after confirmation of admission ( documents verification by DTE) , the leaving certificate will be retain by the institute and other documents will be given back, however, for backward category candidates , their documents of their scholarship form by Social Welfare or Tribal department.