Information Technology (IF)
About The Department
- Year of establishment-2010
- Intake capacity – 60
- Approval from
- AICTE Approval No. – No.F.22-2760/2008(DIP ENGG) dt. 29-06-2009
- DTE Approval No. – 10/AICTE/DIPLOMA/APPROVAL/2009/472 dt.26-08-2009
- Maharashtra Government Approval No. – No.Approval-2009/(304/09)TE-5 30-06-2009
- Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai. (MSBTE) – MSBTE/D-53/AC/0015 dt. 21-07-2015
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Department of Information Technology is forefront of the active promotion and implementation of Information Technology trends in the minds of student to create Executive Engineers that will constantly pursue Excellence in their life.
We as a department facilitate our student to obtain the challenging position where they can contribute their potential technical skills and their talent for their growth in the era of IT revolution. We also promote our student to gain the knowledge in various aspect of IT domain.
The staff of IT department is well educated, responsible and dedicated. All are teaching various subjects with all their enthusiasm. They all are always ready to learn developments in IT field to cope up with current trends. Hence students are motivated to participate in seminars, project exhibitions, quiz competitions, debate competitions and short term workshops.
STRENGTHS OF DEPARTMENT
- Excellent and Experienced Teaching Faculty.
- Excellent Academic result
- Well equipped laboratories
- Student participation in Extra Curricular activities.
- 100% Placement.
- Regular Industrial Visit.
- Campus interviews.
- Regular classes facility for Failure Students.
- Seminar from Experts from renowned industry.
- Developing Programming skill by conducting vocational Training Programme for J2EE,J2ME,Android,PHP ,CCNA and Computer repairing and Troubleshooting workshop
Carrier Prospectus in Information Technology
In our daily lives, we have integrated the products and end means of information technology whether it’s the operating systems on the computer networks that automate a company’s tasks and processes, our mobile phones, or the vast amount of information sought and found on the internet. This translates ostensibly that careers in the information technology sector are expected to grow significantly in the upcoming years. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs in computer software engineering for example, are expected to grow by as much as 32 percent by 2018.
Mr. Rupesh Bobde (H.O.D.), M Tech (CSE), BE (CT)
Welcome to the Department of Information Technology. The Department was established in the year 2009. The Department presently runs one DIPLOMA Programme [Polytechnic].The Information Technology field deals with the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data, often in the context of a business or other enterprises. These domains expect professionals in various roles such as Project Managers, System Analysts, Data Analysts, Process Managers, Process Architects, Team leaders or Entrepreneurs in their own innovative way. Our students have made an Indelible mark in the field of Information Technology and made us proud.