Electronics Engineering (EX)
About The Department
- Year of establishment-2009
- Intake capacity – 60
- Approval from
- AICTE Approval No. – No.F.22-2760/2008(DIP ENGG) dt. 29-06-2009
- DTE Approval No. – 10/AICTE/DIPLOMA/APPROVAL/2009/472 dt.26-08-2009
- Maharashtra Government Approval No. – No.Approval-2009/(304/09)TE-5 30-06-2009
- Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai. (MSBTE) – MSBTE/D-
- 53/AC/0015 dt. 21-07-2015
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Electronics Department of NIT polytechnic was established in 2009 and has well equipped laboratories with sophisticated equipments. The department has got a fleet of qualified and experienced faculty members to nurture students very carefully to excel as in curricular as well as in extracurricular activities.
The Department is running successfully with full intake of 60 students in Electronics
STRENGTH OF DEPARTMENT
- Excellent and Experienced Teaching Faculty.
- Excellent Academic Result.
- Well equipped Laboratories.
- Student participation in Extra Curricular Activities.
- Regular Industrial Visit / Campus Interviews.
- Regular classes for Failure Students.
- Regular Seminar from Industry Experts.
- Guardian teacher for every 10 students, who takes care of every student for overall development along with their academics.
- Developing design skills by conducting Vocational Training Program for PCB making workshop & Robotics workshop.
- Developing Practical skills by industrial Training program like Robotics workshop, Mobile Tower maintenance workshops, Electronic Project making and Industrial Visits.
- Developing Technical skills by Mobile repairing workshop & TV repairing workshop.
CAREER PROSPECTUS IN DEPARTMENT
Many opportunities are awaited for a Diploma student of Electronics at various positions in Government, Semi-government & Public sector, Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL, Civil Aviation Department, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., HPCL / BPCL / IPCL, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Indian Railways, ISRO, DRDO and the Defense services.
Prof. Bhagyashree Wankhede
B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication)
HOD MESSAGE :-
Since the invention of transistor at Bell Laboratories in 1947, the field of electronics has grown exponentially and it continues to grow. From a simple 1-transistor IC, now the field is witnessing million transistor ICs. Similarly, the communication engineering has progressed tremendously from the days of Alexander Graham Bell. Together these two areas touch upon every phase of human life.
The Department of Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2009 to impart the quality education to the budding engineers. As, 21st century is the century of communication and competition, our main motto is to produce graduates who will be technically sound, well cultured and globally competent.
Currently our department is offering skill developing education in the electronics field. The strength of the department is its well qualified and experienced faculty members & supporting staff with state-of –art laboratories & center of excellences. It has forum platform to nurture and culture the talent and skills of the students.
Our goal for undergraduate students is to give them a high-quality engineering education that includes hands-on experience. Each of our faculty members is ready and willing to work in their research specialty with capable students on individual projects. We genuinely care about our students and their future.
Most of the alumni members are well placed in reputed organizations and few of them have joined in reputed National Institution.
The Department has been consistently working towards the goal to produce highly skilled and scientifically oriented manpower through flexible, adaptive and progressive training programs along with cohesive interaction with the research organizations, academicians and industries.