Admission for First Semester (First Year)
The candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (10th standard) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in aggregate for all reserved and open categories with subjects General Science / Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics / Algebra & Geometry and English.
Direct Admission to Third Semester ( Second Year)
- The candidates who have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination should have Mathematics as a compulsory subject in HSSC. Science or Vocational stream with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates who have passed ITI, ATS and MCVC courses with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
Seat Available at NIT Polytechnic
- 80% seats are filled through CAP (centralized Admission Process) conducted by DTE. The candidate has to apply at the ARC center.
- 20% seats are for Institutional Quota admission. The candidate has to apply to college only.
- In the above sanctioned in-take, 20% seats are reserved for direct admission to Third semester or Second Year Diploma Courses and the vacant seat of 1st year shall be provided for direct admission.
- Students wishing admission for direct Third semester or Second Year have to submit their application form to DTE designated ARC.