Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering (EJ)
Extra Curricular Activities
Departmental Forum, ‘QUESTERS’ provides a platform to students to explore the untapped talent apart from their curriculum.
This program is organized to bid adieu to our loving final year students.
2) CHRISTMAS CAKE COMPETITION
Christmas cake competition is organized to aware the students that NIT polytechnic believes on equality of education and religion, considering this EJ department organized cake making competition on occasion of Christmas.
3) POSTER COMPETITION
Poster competition is organized to improve the technical trend, knowledge of students through their imagination.
4) QUIZ COMPETITION
Quiz competition is organized to give a platform to all beloved students to explore their technical knowledge.
5) RANGOLI COMPETITION
Rangoli competition is organized to explain the artistic quality and hobbies of student.
6) RAKHI COMPETITION
Indian society has biggest belief that tying a band called Rakhi give strength to the relationship between brother and sister. To explore this, our department organizes Rakhi making competition and all the Rakhis are forwarded to the army soldiers as to provide hand of support and belief on them.
Mr. Madhusudan Tarpe
Ms. Ekta Navania
Mr. Jay Kanoje
Mr. Saurabh Chaudhari
Mr. Suraj Upase
Ms. Leena Inwate
INDUSTRIAL VISIT/ TRAINING
For improving of students practical skill & firsthand knowledge of industrial environment, the department organizes industrial Visit & visited to:
1) ABHIJEET POWER PLANT
2) PARLE G
1) PLC AND SCADA
Mr.Amit Rao has over 9 years of experience in the Automation sector as well as specializing in Siemens & Rockwell controllers. Graduated from RKNEC-Nagpur University in Electronics stream in 2001. He has worked predominately in the Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation field and was responsible for hardware and software implementations in various process. Worked as Maintenance Engineer with Shree Systems, Pune where he was involved in Commissioning and Maintaining of Messing Controllers and SCADA systems. Also he was the project member of Prolific systems & Tech. Hyderabad. Joined as Project Engineer and graduated to Senior Er with vast knowledge of controllers.
He has explained all the concepts about the generic concepts in automation part from updates on latest technologies & specific products. He explains students about Introduction to Industrial Automation, Role of PLC in automation, Introduction to PLC hardware, Architecture evolution of PLC, PLC fundamentals. He tells students about varies ranges available in PLC system, Detailed information about CPU’s I/O modules & communication techniques. The available field inputs, source & sink concept in PLC’s.
2) WORKSHOP ON REVOLUTION IN ELECTRONICS
A Workshop on “Revolution in Electronics” was organized in NIT Polytechnic, Nagpur on 3 September 2015. The workshop was organized by the Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. The workshop was organized to take a view of the advancement occurring in the field of electronics and an excitable contribution of electronics field in day to day life.
On the occasion a guest lectures by Mr. K .P. Dhawad, Chief Executive, Intel soft solutions, manufacturers of electronic instruments and system was also organized. Mr. Dhawad in his knowledgeable lecture took a over view of electronics discipline. He explained to the students what the term electronics actually stands for, how it comes to existence and how it became a discipline to be studied. He further told that since 1947 there was a grave sense of want of this field to be utilized in various sections. Since then it started its extending stretches to indefinite scale. On the extension of this field he talked about the term ‘Miniaturization’ of technology. Earlier the computer used to be room sized used only for calculations. Today the size of a computer has become smaller but its use has been surmounted millions times than earlier.
3) SELF EMPLOYMENT
Mr. Pratap Yadav has delivered a wonderful lecture on “Self Employment”. He guided students about importance of self employment in 20th century. He said people should go for business, self-employment & provide employment to others rather than searching for employment.
He suggests students to do some of short term courses which will also become helpful for business. He also suggests them to concentrate on quality rather than quantity while doing business and businessman should concentrate on “Customer Satisfaction”.
TRAINING CONDUCTED BY ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
SCHEDULE :- AFTER SUMMER AND WINTER MSBTE EXAM
- Students should be able to design electronic circuits with the help of ORCAD
2) PCB Designing
Specific Objectives :-
- Students should be able to do etching process.
- Students should be able to do Drilling process.
- Students should be able to Mount Electronics components on PCB.
Specific Objectives :-
- To Understand the fundamental abstractions in procedural programming variables/values/types, assignment, control flow (conditionals/loops/error handling), procedural abstraction, commenting and documentation, test-based development
- To Understand the MATLAB specific compound data types vectors, matrices, cell arrays and the basic linear algebra underlying them (linear maps, matrix multiplication, factorization)
- To Understand the scope and limits of mathematical modeling, especially sources of errors from approximation of the model to round-off/truncation error in the calculation
4) Mobile Repairing
Specific Objectives :-
- Students should be able to identify different sections of Mobile phone
- Students should be able to find and troubleshoot the faults.
5) TV Repairing
- Students should be able to identify different sections of TV
- Students should be able to find and troubleshoot the Faults.
BENEFITS AND CARRER OPPORTUNITIES
- After attending these program students can be worked as PCB design Engineer in many government and private industries .
- Students can do self business.