Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering (EJ)
- Year of establishment-2009
- Intake capacity – 60
- Approval from
- AICTE Approval No. – No.F.22-2760/2008(DIP ENGG) dt. 29-06-2009
- DTE Approval No. – No.10/AICTE/DIPLOMA/APPROVAL/2009/472 dt.26-08-2009
- Maharashtra Government Approval No. – No.Approval-2009/(304/09)TE-5 dt. 30-06-2009
- Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai. (MSBTE) – MSBTE/D-53/AC/0015 dt. 21-07-2015
ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Electronics and Telecommunication Department of NIT polytechnic was established in 2009 and has well equipped laboratories with sophisticated equipments. The department has got a fleet of qualified and experienced faculty members to nurture students very carefully to excel as in curricular as well as in extracurricular activities.
The Department is running successfully with full intake of 60 students in Electronics and Telecommunication.
STRENGTH OF DEPARTMENT
- Excellent and Experienced Teaching Faculty.
- Excellent Academic result.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Student participation in Extra Curricular activities.
- Regular Industrial Visit / Campus interviews.
- Regular classes for Failure Students.
- Regular Seminar from Industry Experts.
- Guardian teacher for every 10 students, who take care of every student for overall development along with their academics.
- Developing design skills by conducting vocational Training Program for PCB making Workshop & Robotics workshop.
- Developing practical skill by industrial Training program like Robotics workshop, Mobile Tower maintenance workshops, Electronic Project making and Industrial Visits.
- Developing technical skills by Mobile repairing workshop & TV repairing workshop.
CAREER PROSPECTUS IN DEPARTMENT
Many opportunities are awaiting for a Diploma student of Electronics and Telecommunication at various positions in Government, Semi-government & public sector, Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL, Civil Aviation Department, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., HPCL / BPCL / IPCL, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Indian Railways, ISRO, DRDO and the Defense
Prof. Chandresh Bhange
M.E. (Digital communication )
B.E. (ETC) DEE
World has entered the fifth generation of communication bringing about revolutionary changes in Electronics and Telecommunication sector. The engineers of this branch are on high demand not only in Indian Industry but abroad as well.
Students with creative and inventive mind can probably find electronics engineering a challenging and lucrative career. They have wide range of opportunity and jobs.(in Electronics, Telecommunication, diagnostics and treatment devices, audio and video, computing, photography and aviation etc)
The Electronics and Telecommunication Department of NIT polytechnic has well equipped laboratories with modern and sophisticated equipments. The qualified and experienced faculty members nurture students very carefully and transform them into competent technocrats. The students of this department are encouraged to excel in curricular as well as in extracurricular activities.
The Electronics and telecommunication department started in 2009 and is running successfully with full intake of Electronics Telecommunication (60)