Computer Engineering (CO)
1. About The Department
- Year of establishment-2009
- Intake capacity – 60
- Approval from
- AICTE Approval No. – No.F.22-2760/2008(DIP ENGG) dt. 29-06-2009
- DTE Approval No. – No.10/AICTE/DIPLOMA/APPROVAL/2009/472 dt.26-08-2009
- Maharashtra Government Approval No. – No.Approval-2009/(304/09)TE-5 dt. 30-06-2009
- Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai. (MSBTE) – MSBTE/D-53/AC/0015 dt. 21-07-2015
COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Today Computer Technology has become pervasive, while its parent, Computing Science, has become hard to find. Instead of becoming specialty providers for the IT industry or mass producers of vocationally trained personnel, our Department has chosen to take the road less traveled. We continue to emphasize the pristine science that lies under the diverse aspects of computing. This is the single most important feature of the education offered here.
The faculty of Computer Department is working with a sense of responsibility and dedication to excel and achieve success in this era of Computer technology. The department of Computer offers a comprehensive curriculum from introductory level courses to graduate seminars and projects focusing on critical research areas. Students find a unique set of opportunities available to study. Apart from imparting conventional technical education and rich learning environment, emphasis is laid on co-curricular activities such as conferences, seminars, workshops, debates and quizzes to prepare students for highly competitive job market.
Our laboratories are well equipped spacious, furnished to provide comfort while learning. Various facilities like Broadband Connection, Latest Soft wares are made available to students to cope up with current scenario of IT world.
STRENGTHS OF DEPARTMENT
- Excellent and Experienced Teaching Faculty.
- Excellent Academic result
- Well equipped laboratories
- Student participation in Extra Curricular activities.
- 100% Placement.
- Regular Industrial Visit.
- Campus interviews.
- Regular classes facility for Failure Students.
- Seminar from Experts from renowned industry.
- Developing Programming skill by conducting vocational Training Programme for J2EE,J2ME,Android,PHP ,CCNA and Computer repairing and Troubleshooting workshop.
Carrier Prospectus in Computer Engineering
- The department of Computer Engineering aims to provide conductive teaching learning environment with a major emphasis on gaining knowledge along with hands on training in the computing field and development of overall personality of the students to make them successful professionals catering to the needs of the society. Imparting technical knowledge and developing curiosity to keep them abreast with the upcoming trends and technology in the discipline.
- Identifying and enhancing the natural skills .i.e. entrepreneurship, leadership, team building, etc. to serve the society and self in the best possible manner.
- Encourage students to be effective communicators who are self-motivated, good problem solvers, with an ability to think critically in any given situation.
Prof. Satyajit Deshmukh (H.O.D)
MTech (CSE) BE (CSE)
Greetings from the House of NIT Polytechnic Nagpur
It gives me immense pleasure to lead the department of Computer Engineering. Our college is one of the premier institutions, unique like a prism reflecting the manifold shades of learning and co-curricular activities. NIT Polytechnic is striving hard towards the goal of providing innovative and quality education with high standard to achieve academic excellence.
The very motto of our department is to provide quality education. The process of learning is extremely important in life. What you learn, how you learn and where you learn play a crucial role in developing ones intellectual capability, besides career. Hence on behalf of our Computer Engineering &, I welcome all you to NIT Polytechnic. Along with academic knowledge NIT also trains its Engineers to face the challenges in life by providing many value added courses to enhance their career prospects.
The excellent infrastructure, teaching faculty of the best kind ensuring quality education such as interaction among students, parents and staff, along with a Training and Placement Cell ensures a bright future to its students. Thus we are confident that our Engineers will emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they belong, but also to the country at large.
I Congratulate the team of faculty members and the students for their brilliant and original efforts. I wish all the Students and Faculty a great academic career.