The candidate should submit their application in the prescribed form dully completed and attached with certificates to the Principal, NIT Polytechnic, survey no 13/2, Mahurzari, Katol Road, Nagpur on or before the last date notified in due course. (OR)
The candidates should submit their application forms through Online Centralized Admission Process on or before the day informed by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) to benefits Freeship / Scholarship from Social Welfare department as per rules laid down by Government of Maharashtra.
Centralized Allotment Procedure
- A student wishing admission has to submit application form to ARC.
- As per the schedule, the student has to give options for the choice of college and branches.
- DTE then allots the college and branch according to merit and preference given by the student.
- Allotment list is finally displayed on the website.
- The Student has to report to respective college to complete the admission process by payment of necessary fee and original documents. Student has to fulfil all the formalities of admission.